If you manage a team with which you need to share online account (social, e-commerce, etc.) access with them, you are always in the dilemma of whether they can be trusted with the account username and password.
What happens if things turn south and they decide to change passwords? For entertainment purposes, such as Netflix and Disney Plus, you could use Share Pass or other tools. But what about in a work environment?
- 🔒 Password managers offer safe password sharing
- 💼 Amazon Prime and Spotify provide account-sharing options
- 🎵 Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus offer separate profiles within accounts
How do you conveniently share an account without a password? As a team lead, I have had to manage a team of social media managers.
And sharing our account password was a No-No for us. There are basically two methods by which you can share your online account access without a password.
- Sharing account passwords can lead to security risks and potential unauthorized access to personal accounts.
- Password managers provide a safe and convenient way to share passwords with specified contacts, without revealing the actual password.
- Services like Amazon Prime and Spotify offer account sharing options, such as Amazon Household and family plans, respectively, allowing multiple users to access the same account with separate logins.
- Video streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus allow setting up different profiles within the same account, enabling individualized usage without password sharing.
- GoLogin Antidetect Browser is a tool that generates multiple browser profiles with separate environments, allowing secure sharing of account access without passwords. Each profile has its own cookies, cache, and IP address.
- GoLogin Antidetect Browser profiles can be shared by providing the user’s email address and selecting the desired sharing permissions.
- Using GoLogin eliminates the need for authentication steps and provides a secure way to replicate owner access to shared accounts.
You either use a Password Manager such as LastPass or Antidetect Browsers such as GoLogin. We recommend the use of LastPass for private use while GoLogin for social media and Internet marketers. This article was written for teams, social media marketers, and Internet marketers, and as such, the focus will be on the GoLogin Antidetect browser.
- 🌐 GoLogin Antidetect Browser enables secure sharing without passwords
- 📚 Sharing online accounts made easy with GoLogin
GoLogin Antidetect Browser — A Multi-profile Browser Software for Team Collaboration
The GoLogin antidetect browser software is a powerful tool. It helps you generate multiple browser profiles, with each browser profile having its own separate browser environment. This means that each will have its own cookies, cache, local storage, and even IP address with the use of proxies.
And the good part — the browser profiles is saved in the cloud — this makes it the perfect tool for sharing account access without a password. If you log into a Facebook account in one of the browser profiles and then share the profile with a team member on GoLogin, such a user will access the browser profile with the account logged in.
This takes away the headache of any form of authentication whatsoever. Remember, if you even share your password with someone in another location, web services such as Amazon, Facebook, and LinkedIn could even force them to go through some steps to prove ownership, such as OTP.
But if you use GoLogin, this is uncalled for. This is because the browser profile will have all of the cookies associated with the account, including the one for maintaining sessions. It will also have the same browser fingerprint and use the same IP address. This makes it the most secure way to replicate owners’ access.
Remember I stated earlier that browser profiles are saved in the cloud and can be shared? Well, that is what we’ll utilize in sharing account access without a password. Below are the steps to follow in other to share browser profiles with others remotely.
Step 1: Register an Account on GoLogin and Purchase Proxies
GoLogin is a paid app. You will need to register and pay in other to make use of it. You, as the owner of the accounts, will have to pay for their paid package in other to make use of it. But those you are sharing the browser profile with can rely on their free plan. Go to the GoLogin website now and purchase a plan. The starting price for their service is $50, and that allows you to create up to 50 browser profiles. GoLogin is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. Visit the download page to get it on your device.
You’ll also need proxies. This is for you to give the browser profile a unique IP address so that each user that will make use of it will share the same IP address. Smartproxy is your recommended proxy provider. Purchase proxies from them. Their residential proxies start from $12.5 monthly for 1GB. Their dedicated datacenter proxies start from $7.5 monthly.
Step 2: Launch and Create Browser Profile
After installation, launch the app. You will be greeted with the login screen. Enter your email address and password to access the main area of the app. The process of creating a new browser profile is simple.
- Click on the “Create Your First Profile,” and you’ll be taken to the setup page.
- Give the profile a name. Let’s say you want to manage a Facebook profile with the name Andy. You can make the name “Andy Facebook.”
- There are many tab options — Overview, Proxy, Timezone, WebRTC, Geolocation, and Advanced.
- You will need to only configure Proxy. Click on the Proxy tab.
- Choose HTTP Proxy as the connection type. Enter the proxy address (host), port, username, and password in the specific areas.
- If you are experienced, you can tweak the other parameters of the browser, like the user agent. For regular users, just proceed to the next step.
- Click on the “Create Profile” button, and the browser profile will be created.
Now that you have created the browser profile, you will see it added in the list of browser profiles in GoLogin. Click on the “Run” button next to the created browser profile. This will launch a new browser for you. Visit the web service you want to share access to. Log into your account. With you logged in, you can now exit the browser and go back to GoLogin in other to share it. Below are the steps to share the browser profile.
- Click on the menu option close to the “Run’ button. It is the 3 vertical dot button.
- Click on “Sharing”.
- You will be taken to the interface to provide the email address of the person you want to share the browser profile with.
- Make sure the user has registered an account with GoLogin and provide his/her email address.
- There are 3 sharing options — can view, can edit, and can invite. Choose the can view if you want the user to use the browser profile without making changes to the configuration.
- Click on the “Send Invite” button.
If you follow the steps highlighted above, the user will see the browser profile shared with him. If he clicks on the Run button and visits a website such as Facebook, which you created the profile for, the account will already be logged in, and as such, there is no need to share your password with him.
Looking at the above, you can see it is easy sharing your online account without providing your password. This is actually one of the secure ways to do this without the fear of losing your account to ruthless and callous employees.