Home Offices – Flexible and Efficient
Setting up home offices or revising long-established dial-in solutions with diverse access points and technologies is a difficult thing. Hereby, it is of paramount importance for employees that their access to data and applications is simple and easy. For the enterprise itself, however, security and easy management are at the top of the wish list. In truth, an enormous range of functionality is also important: The majority of applications are screen- or browser-oriented, yet direct file access is also desired. HOB has the fitting universal access solution described below.
Home Offices have become a matter of course for almost every enterprise. Whether as part of a flexible working time organization or as a constant workplace solution, both enterprises and employees profit from the opportunity to work at home. In order to efficiently structure this, the external workplace must be connected to the corporate network. Only after access to data stored in the corporate network is available can a smooth work process be ensured. Hereby, the decisive factor is that the connection is fast, secure and can be easily made.
Home Offices with HOB – Custom-Made According to Your Plan
The highly popular connections via VPN tunnels are often very labor intensive. HOB solutions enable companies and employees to meet their needs with greater ease. Employees access the enterprise network without having to install any special software on their computers. For this purpose, HOB RD VPN provides an SSL-encrypted connection. This way, employees can structure their workplaces according to their needs and companies minimize the procurement costs of their client devices. Central installation and administration of the software on the enterprise servers, together with the role and rights idea minimizes the work load for system administrators and users. Diverse authentication methods ensure all-around security.
Benefits for Your Enterprise
- Access to your own workstation computer. This PC can be remotely started and stopped via the "Wake-on-LAN" function, saving cost and energy.
- Simple and secure access to all required data and applications in the enterprise over SSL-encrypted connections.
- Optional relocation of the workplace to your home resulting in lowered costs for the company via a reduction of the office area required on the corporate campus (Home Office VPN)
- Exact delimitation of the access methods and rights enables targeted provision of individual applications.
- No installation on the client device, resulting in minimal configuration and administration work.
- Guaranteed security through individually selectable, multi-level authentication.
- Printing on local printers without printer driver installation.