If you‘re looking to cut the cord from expensive cable TV, IPTV services like 1st Class IPTV offer an affordable way to stream tons of live channels.
1st Class IPTV provides over 2,000 live TV channels for only $15 per month. That‘s an unbelievable value compared to other live TV streaming options.
But can you trust a service like 1st Class IPTV for live TV streaming? Is it legal and safe to use?
As an experienced cord cutter, I decided to take a deep dive into everything 1st Class IPTV has to offer. In this detailed review, I‘ll provide an expert look at the features, channels, installation, legality, safety, and overall value you get with this IPTV service.
My goal is to help you determine if 1st Class IPTV is worth trying as a budget-friendly live TV solution. Let‘s get started!
What is 1st Class IPTV?
For those unfamiliar, IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. It‘s a method of delivering live TV channels over the internet.
1st Class IPTV is an IPTV service that offers live streaming access to over 2,000 television channels, plus video on demand content.
The service works on various devices like Fire TV, Android TV boxes, Android and iOS mobile devices, and more. All you need is an internet connection to start streaming IPTV.
According to their website, 1st Class IPTV provides the following:
- Over 2,000 live HD channels
- 600+ video on demand movies and shows
- Compatible with various apps like Tivimate, Smarters IPTV, Kodi, Perfect Player, etc.
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for browsing channels
- 60 FPS high-quality streams
- No IP locking so you can use from any location
- 24 hour free trials to test the service
- Accepts various payment methods including PayPal, credit/debit cards, and cryptocurrency
Next, let‘s take a look at the specific features and benefits offered by 1st Class IPTV.
Key Features and Benefits of 1st Class IPTV
Based on my research, here are the most important features and perks that come with a 1st Class IPTV subscription:
Huge Channel Lineup
The main appeal of 1st Class IPTV is access to over 2,000 live TV channels spanning a wide variety of content. Here‘s a quick rundown of the channel categories available:
Entertainment: A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney, E!, Hallmark, HGTV, History, Lifetime, MTV, TBS, TLC, USA Network, VH1, and many more.
Sports: ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL Network, MLB Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, CBS Sports, Golf Channel, WWE Network, UFC Fight Pass, and regional sports networks. Includes access to pay-per-view events.
News: CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, BBC World News, Bloomberg, Cheddar, Newsy.
Kids: Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, BabyTV, and more.
Lifestyle: Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, FYI.
Movies: AMC, TCM, IFC, Sundance, FXM, TMC.
International: Channels from Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and more regions around the world.
That‘s just a small sample of the expansive channel lineup you‘ll get with 1st Class IPTV. It rivals the top cable TV packages out there.
Flexible Subscription Options
1st Class IPTV offers a choice of subscription plans based on how many connections you need and the subscription length.
For example, the basic plan provides 2 simultaneous connections for $15 per month. You can pay a little more to get up to 4 connections.
The longer you subscribe, the more you save. A 1-year subscription brings the monthly price down to around $8 per month.
Having flexible options makes it easy to customize your 1st Class IPTV subscription to your needs and budget.
HD Video Quality
According to 1st Class IPTV, the majority of channels stream in Full HD 1080p resolution. This provides a crisp, high-quality viewing experience.
Of course, not every channel will be in crystal clear HD. You may find some standard definition streams as well. But overall, you can expect solid video quality across most channels.
1st Class IPTV isn‘t confined to a single app. Instead, it‘s compatible with various IPTV apps like Tivimate, Perfect Player, Smarters IPTV, Kodi, and more.
These apps provide a smooth IPTV interface complete with a channel guide, video controls, and tools to favorite channels.
It makes for a user-friendly experience comparable to cable or satellite TV. You can even use wireless Bluetooth remotes.
Electronic Program Guide
Having an electronic program guide (EPG) is essential for easily browsing through channels and seeing what‘s on now or coming up later.
According to their site, 1st Class IPTV provides a 7-day EPG. This guide data makes navigating the huge channel lineup much more convenient.
In addition to live TV streaming, a 1st Class IPTV subscription provides access to a video on demand library containing movies, shows, and other content.
It‘s a nice bonus to have this streaming VOD option on top of the live channels.
No IP Locks
Some IPTV services lock your access to specific IP address ranges, which limits streaming to your home network only.
With 1st Class IPTV, your subscription works from any IP address or location. There are no geographic restrictions in place.
This makes the service easily accessible whether you‘re home or traveling. A major benefit for cord cutters on the go!
24 Hour Free Trial
Before committing to a paid subscription, 1st Class IPTV allows you to test the service through a 24 hour free trial.
The 24 hour trial gives you a chance to sample the channel lineup, video quality, and overall performance across your devices.
Trying before you buy is a great way to determine if 1st Class IPTV meets your streaming needs.
1st Class IPTV Pricing Breakdown
One of the biggest selling points of 1st Class IPTV is the affordable pricing compared to other live TV options.
Here‘s a detailed look at the pricing and subscription options:
- 1 Month / 2 Connections – $15 per month
- 1 Month / 3 Connections – $20 per month
- 1 Month / 4 Connections – $24 per month
3 Month Subscriptions
- 3 Months / 2 Connections – $40 total ($13.33 per month)
- 3 Months / 3 Connections – $55 total ($18.33 per month)
- 3 Months / 4 Connections – $65 total ($21.67 per month)
6 Month Subscriptions
- 6 Months / 2 Connections – $60 total ($10 per month)
- 6 Months / 3 Connections – $80 total ($13.33 per month)
- 6 Months / 4 Connections – $95 total ($15.83 per month)
12 Month Subscriptions
- 12 Months / 2 Connections – $100 total ($8.33 per month)
- 12 Months / 3 Connections – $130 total ($10.83 per month)
- 12 Months / 4 Connections – $150 total ($12.50 per month)
As you can see, the longer you subscribe, the more you save off the monthly price.
Even at the base rate of $15 per month, you‘re getting a stellar deal compared to traditional cable or popular live TV streaming services.
For example, here‘s how 1st Class IPTV compares cost-wise:
- YouTube TV: $64.99 per month
- Hulu + Live TV: $69.99 per month
- Sling TV: $35+ per month
- DIRECTV STREAM: $69.99+ per month
- FuboTV: $64.99+ per month
1st Class IPTV provides vastly more content for up to 75% less than major brands. The savings are massive for budget-focused cord cutters!
Is 1st Class IPTV Safe and Legal to Use?
Whenever evaluating live TV streaming options, it‘s natural to have concerns around safety and legality. Here‘s what cord cutters need to know about using 1st Class IPTV:
I scanned the 1st Class IPTV website through VirusTotal, a site that checks for malicious content and viruses. The scan came back clean with a 0/71 detection rate.
This suggests visiting the 1st Class IPTV site doesn‘t pose an immediate virus threat. However, I still recommend using protective software just to be safe:
VPN: Use a VPN app like Surfshark or IPVanish to encrypt your traffic and mask your IP address.
Antivirus: Have reputable antivirus software installed to scan any files/links you download. Windows Defender or Bitdefender are great options.
Ad Blockers: Browser extensions like uBlock Origin will block sketchy ads and trackers.
With the right security precautions, you can browse and sign up for 1st Class IPTV safely.
Legal Grey Area
The biggest question surrounding services like 1st Class IPTV is legality. IPTV providers often operate in legal grey areas when it comes to broadcasting laws and licensing.
1st Class IPTV is not an "official" streaming provider, nor is it available on any app stores. This raises obvious concerns around the legality of their content distribution.
While 1st Class IPTV may have the proper licensing to stream everything they offer, that‘s not always guaranteed with underground IPTV providers. There‘s an inherent risk involved.
Ultimately, each end user must decide their own comfort level using unofficial apps like 1st Class IPTV. I recommend proceeding with caution.
My advice is to use a reputable VPN for privacy protection, never share personal info during signup, and only subscribe month-to-month instead of long term.
While services like this exist in grey areas, being smart about usage minimizes your exposure. But as with anything IPTV-related, there are never guarantees.
How to Install 1st Class IPTV on Your Devices
Since you won‘t find 1st Class IPTV on any official app stores, you‘ll need to install it directly using the following methods:
Fire TV Installation
Here are the steps to get 1st Class IPTV on your Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, or Fire TV Edition television:
- From your Fire TV device, go into Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources. Select Turn On to confirm.
- Download and install the Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore.
- Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL for the 1st Class IPTV APK file. This URL will be provided during signup.
- Select Download to download the APK. Once complete, select Install.
- 1st Class IPTV will now be installed on your home screen ready to launch. Sign in with your subscription info to start streaming.
Android TV/Android Box Installation
For Android TV boxes like NVIDIA Shield or generic boxes, here are the steps:
- From your Android TV device, go to Settings > Security & Privacy > Unknown Sources. Enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Download an IPTV app like Tivimate, IPTV Smarters, or Perfect Player from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the IPTV app and add the 1st Class IPTV portal URL and EPG URL provided after signup.
- Sign in to the app using your 1st Class IPTV username and password.
Once your credentials are entered, you‘ll have full access to stream all live channels and on-demand content.
For more detailed instructions, refer to my guide on installing IPTV on Android TV and Firestick devices.
The Pros and Cons of 1st Class IPTV
As with any live TV streaming service, there are both advantages and drawbacks to consider before subscribing.
Pros of 1st Class IPTV
- Inexpensive pricing starting at $15 per month
- Huge channel selection with over 2,000 options
- Access to pay-per-view events and sports packages
- Works on various streaming platforms like Fire TV and Android
- Allows multiple connections so the account can be shared
- Provides HD quality streaming for most channels
- 24 hour free trial available to test the service
- No IP address locks so you can stream anywhere
- Compatible with user-friendly apps like Tivimate
Cons of 1st Class IPTV
- Unofficial third-party service operating in a legal grey area
- Lacks mainstream branding and customer support
- Requires sideloading apps instead of using official app stores
- Stream reliability may be inconsistent at times
- Video quality varies, not 100% HD across all channels
- Requires technical knowledge to setup and maintain
- Risk of service going offline unexpectedly
As you can see, the pros focus on the low cost and versatility of 1st Class IPTV. But the cons highlight the risks that come with unofficial streaming providers.
The main appeal is the affordable pricing and massive channel selection. But it requires a certain comfort level using grey area apps instead of mainstream services.
My Verdict: 1st Class IPTV Provides Value With Compromises
In my opinion as a streaming analyst, 1st Class IPTV offers excellent value at a super low monthly price point. Cost-conscious cord cutters will appreciate the expansive channel lineup for under $20 monthly.
However, these budget IPTV services often come with reliability and quality compromises compared to major brands like YouTube TV.
I recommend managing expectations around video resolution, stream buffers, and occasional downtime. Think of it more like a "budget cable TV" service.
For those comfortable sideloading apps and avoiding long term commitments, 1st Class IPTV is a solid choice. But it may not suit users wanting a refined mainstream streaming experience.
As with any unauthorized IPTV provider, caution is advised. Make sure to safeguard your privacy, never share personal details, and only pay month-to-month.
Overall, 1st Class IPTV provides an affordable way to stream tons of live TV channels. But the service quality reflects the bargain pricing. If you go in with realistic expectations, it‘s a decent option for cutting the cord on a tight budget.
I hope this detailed and unbiased review helps you determine if 1st Class IPTV is the right fit for your live TV streaming needs! Let me know if you have any other questions.