If you have the Bob Unrestricted Kodi addon, you quickly discover your Bob Unrestricted not working. You may try to spend hours going through all the fixes to get the Bob Unrestricted Kodi addon up and running but to no avail.
While it may sound like bad news as the Bob Unrestricted Kodi addon no longer exists, it is actually good news for Kodi users. Bob Unrestricted Kodi addon has been replaced with a new incarnation as Bob Unleashed.
When you install the Bob Unleashed Kodi addon, you’ll find masses of content in various genres. You can stream movies, TV Shows, Sports, Music, and more. (Learn How to Free Up Memory on Kodi)
In our guide, you can learn all there is about how to download and install Bob on Kodi on your Kodi-compatible devices. By the end, you’ll better understand what the Bob addon Kodi pairing can offer and how you can use your installed Bob addon safely by using a VPN.
Use Bob Unleashed Kodi Addon Safely
Third-party add-ons are frequently not given the same level of scrutiny as official add-ons. As a result, installing third-party add-ons carries a larger risk of encountering hacked versions. Even without your knowledge, add-ons installed through a repository can be updated.
An official add-on has the potential to be hacked; thus, no user can be completely protected when using Kodi.
A VPN can disguise your online identity, which is recommended if you end up streaming copyright-protected movies and TV shows while using Bob Unleashed, as there is so much attention to Kodi and video addons from copyright trolls.
A VPN, or a virtual private network, can help you protect your identity. They can keep your data and activities private, get around geo-restrictions based on your location, and avoid many risks from Kodi addons or other sources.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will frequently try to throttle connections for online video streaming, whether you’re using genuine Kodi add-ons or not. (Find the Best VPN)
What is Bob Unleashed Kodi Add-on?
Users choose Bob Unleashed as it’s among the most popular third-party add-ons for watching the latest TV episodes, movies, and live content. The NoobsandNerds team recently launched Bob Unleashed, an improved version of Bob Unrestricted. Bob gathers content from a variety of streaming sites.
The add-on then displays content categories to users, enabling them to select ones they’re interested in. Users can then choose any streaming link to access the content they want to see.
Bob is found in the third-party repository “noobsandnerds” and is more an all-around provider for the various sub-categories known as playlists. It is these playlists that contain content you want to stream.
It is worth noting, the majority of Bob’s content derives from pirate streaming sites, and each of the playlists deals with producing lists of content to stream. Bob functions as the controlling center for the playlists that are presenting content to the user.
Here are some of the sections you’ll find in Bob Unleashed.
- New Releases & Amazing live TV (New Shows)
- Bob Sports
- Blue’s Place (Female-themed)
- TA Streams (Music)
- TNPB & TNPB Boxsets (movies)
- Valhalla & Music TV
- Walk of Fame (Actors and Actresses)
- Bobs Kids
NOTE: Bob Unleashed doesn’t store any content and only searches the internet for sources and information.
How to Install Bob Unleashed Kodi Addon?
This addon is a third-party Kodi addon, and while these Kodi add-ons don’t store files or host content, streams from the Bob addon are scraped from various websites, and it still falls into a grey legal area.
It isn’t legal to stream such content in every country and location; thus, you need to take caution if you decide to do so. (Learn How to Remove Build from Kodi)
Installing BoB Unleashed from the NoobsandNerds Repo
The NaN repo is easy to install, and you can follow these steps to set up on your FireStick system or another device you have Kodi installed and install Bob.
You can find you can install from a zip file using the Midraal repo’s zip file for users who have been through such steps. You can find this file at https://github.com/midraal/repository.midraal/raw/master/zips/repository.midraal/repository.midraal-0.0.2.zip.
Preparation of Kodi for Third Party Add-ons
You need to enable unknown sources for installing third-party add-ons.
- Enter Settings (gear icon) on the top left menu
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons, and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- A pop-up appears warning of security risks. Select yes to proceed and add the Bob Kodi addon.
Noobs and Nerds Repo Source
- Go back to one screen and select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on None to add your media source location
- Enter the URL exactly: https://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
- Click on OK
- In the media box underneath, name the source NaN and click OK
- Check for errors and select OK again
- NaN should now be on the source list
- On the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser (Package Manager) icon in the left menu
- Click on Install from the zip file
- Select NaN
- Select the noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip file
- If installing on Firestick, your zip may not stay highlighted once you move to OK on the right menu. It is an issue with Kodi, so select OK to proceed.
- Wait for the add-on Installed pop-up to appear and show the Noobs, and Nerds repo is enabled with free links.
Install BoB Unleashed
- Find the NoobsandNerds repository in the Install from repository section
- Head to the Video add-ons directory
- Select BoB Unleashed for installation
- Select Install to install the BoB Kodi add-on
When using the free Bob addon, you currently get more add-ons rather than one. Inside are the Video addons and also the Music add-ons plus access to more.
To highlight, any user using the Bob Kodi add-on should install Kodi VPN as they would when using any other addons. No matter what your devices, your activity can be seen. A VPN gives you a new IP address based on the server you select.
You can play any movie or TV show and stay safe while bypassing any restrictions you may face.