In the first episode, when a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl. The series is top-rated on the IMDB with a score of 8.8.
Season one had fans gripped, and season 2 was a great follow-on. Season 3 left everyone with a major cliffhanger. Stranger Things has gone on to be one of the best TV shows over the last few years and brings with it one of the best young casts and old faces you could wish for.
Since the cliffhanger episode in season 3, fans are desperate to watch season 4, although production has been put on hold for the foreseeable future.
To keep up with Eleven and her friends’ happenings, fans need to find out where to watch Stranger Things episode and seasons.
In our new streaming guide, you can learn more about the show and how to watch Stranger Things online from anywhere.
What is Stranger Things?
There comes the time when a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.
Jonathan, Nancy, Hopper are joined by Eleven, the stranger from out of town. Joyce is the paranoid mother who isn’t so paranoid in the end is portrayed by Winona Ryder.
With season 4 of Stranger Things trailer video, that’s all we have so far. Fans want to go back over season 1, season 2, and season 3 of Stranger Things series for streaming and to recap and get ready for new episodes when available.
Stranger Things Cast
- Winona Ryder – Joyce Byers
- David Harbour – Jim Hopper
- Finn Wolfhard – Mike Wheeler
- Millie Bobby Brown – Eleven
- Gaten Matarazzo – Dustin Henderson
- Caleb McLaughlin – Lucas Sinclair
- Natalia Dyer – Nancy Wheeler
- Charlie Heaton – Jonathan Byers
- Joe Keery – Steve Harrington
- Cara Buono – Karen Wheeler
- Noah Schnapp – Will Byers
- Sadie Sink – Max Mayfield
Stranger Things Season 3 Episodes
- Chapter One: Suzie, Do You Copy?
- Chapter Two: The Mall Rats – Max and Eleven go shopping while
- Nancy and Jonathan follow a lead.
- Chapter Three: The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
- Chapter Four: The Sauna Test – Nancy is urged to keep digging.
- Chapter Five: The Flayed
- Chapter Six: E Pluribus Unum
- Chapter Seven: The Bite – Hopper and his crew race to Hawkins
- Chapter Eight: The Battle of Starcourt
Does Hopper meet his end? Jonathan tries to cut out the thing from Elevens leg, and Joyce and Hopper try to infiltrate the Russian base.
Hopper leaves a note for Joyce to read, and with a tearful nod to Nancy, Max, and the others, we see Eleven, Jonathan, and Will head off.
With everything up in the air, it’s easy to see why fans want to watch the first three seasons for streaming.
How to Watch Stranger Things without Netflix
You Can Watch Stranger Things Episode 1 of Season 1, “Elite,” and “Bird Box” without a Netflix account and for free. (Learn How to Change Netflix Region)
The ‘Free to Watch’ of certain show episodes and movies now replace the one-month free trial offering in most Netflix regions.
Where Can I Watch Stranger Things?
You can watch Stranger Things in one place, and the only way is by streaming on Netflix. However, you may not have any seasons or the top episodes in your regions, so with that, you can see here how to watch
Netflix with VPN.
Netflix operates in almost 200 countries, so you can almost certainly sign up from your home country.
The tricky part is to access another country’s Netflix library as they block you from doing this, thus the reason for a VPN.
A VPN will hide your original IP address and change it to one for the VPN server in the country you want to watch Netflix.
If some countries don’t have all the seasons, you can hop around with a VPN to that country and carry-on streaming.
Here are the steps you need to set up your VPN for access to the USA. Choosing any other available Netflix region only requires you to clear your cache possible and change the country in your VPN client.
- Download and install your chosen VPN (Some top VPNs offer a free trial on mobile devices)
- Open the VPN app
- Don’t use the ‘Smart Location’
- Select the server in a country you want (most often, it will be the USA for Netflix)
- Click the Red Power icon. It will change from Red to Green once connected.
- Once it is Green, you can open the Netflix app or the website and log in.
Once you do this, you will have everything in place for the new first episode of the top-rated IMDB show.
The other thing with this is, you are out of sight, and your online activities are under the highest security with your VPN.