HOB is a successful international IT enterprise headquartered in Cadolzburg, Germany. We develop innovative and technologically leading communcations software for secure remote access to all enterprise applications and data.
The HOB solutions are targeted at small, medium and large customers who are serviced over various sales channels. HOB offers stable solutions especially for large customers with correspondingly extensive installations.
HOB has obtained the necessary know-how in the Mainframe area.
Please send your application to:
HOB GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Nicole Büttner
Tel.: +49 (0) 9103/715-3151
or via E-Mail:
Key Account Manager International Sales
- You are responsible for the worldwide sales of our products outside of D A CH and Eastern Europe.
- You care for big-name customers, primarily in the USA, and are responsible for the continual development of strategic business partners, OEM partnerships and Key Accounts.
- You have a degree from a college/university (MBA, Industrial Engineering) or suitable professional training.
- A feel for technology, bargaining ability, and goal-oriented project management are your major strengths.
- A willingness to travel and excellent mastery of the English language are required for this first-class sales task.
If you would like to work in a highly motivated team, distinguish yourself through your enthusiasm and enjoy continually developing new capabilities, we are the right place for you.
For our headquarters in Cadolzburg near Nuremberg / Bavaria, we are looking for a:
- You will support our Key Account Manager - International Sales on all technical matters in the pre-sales phase.
- You will support prospective customers in the installation of our products and will be available during the test phase. You will work very closely with our development teams.
- You will be responsible for many of our larger clients and partners, primarily those in South America and the USA.
- You have completed a technical degree or an appropriate professional training.
- You already have experience in IT, especially in the construction of VPN networks based on IPSec and SSL VPN.
- You are prepared to work full time according to the relevant time zones, and a willingness to travel is a must.
- You have Spanish as your mother tongue. You have excellent English language skills, as they are prerequisites for this first class work
You will work in an attractive workplace, equipped with latest technology and will be fully supported by qualified colleagues, particularly during training.
If you wish to work in a highly motivated team, and have the enthusiasm and satisfaction from your job to continually develop further, then you are the right candidate for us.
We consider all of the various posts at HOB to be important and they are correspondingly appointed - from the pay to wide-ranging responsibilities. It will be more than just worth your while to come to HOB - if you can combine personal responsibility with good teamworking capability and are aware that your contribution serves the company's success and thus your own.