Neptune Rising addon is one of the most popular you can find in the best Kodi addons list from the increasingly popular Blamo Repository.
Unfortunately, many users mention in recent posts they find Neptune Rising not working and are wondering what the issue may be.
You can find out in this guide enough information about the Neptune Rising addon, and hopefully, you can save the day to fix your Neptune Rising error.
Is Neptune Rising Working 2022?
Many users find Neptune Rising not working in 2022. The Kodi Neptune Rising addon was packed with hundreds of available movies and TV shows, and it is a shock to lose access.
The latest news at this time was the Blamo Repository was shut down because of pressure from the movie studios and governments. This explains the Neptune Rising addon not working issue.
Is Neptune Rising Legal?
Neptune Rising was the Blamo repo star and was a fork of the top Kodi add-on Poseidon.
Neptune Rising focused on quality content and quickly hit the top of the add-ons charts. Unfortunately, the governing bodies shut down the Blamo Repo.
Because the add-on was delivering third-party streams of movies of copyright protected content, it enabled Kodi users to access illegal streams. (Read How to Delete Addons on Kodi)
Many sources are against piracy, and it’s down to the Kodi user’s choice if they wish to go that path. However, those who do, should use a VPN to make sure any stream available for them, they can access without anyone watching.
Now, you can get around the Neptune Rising, not working problem.
How Do You Install Neptune Rising [currrentyear]?
Here you can find the latest update version of how to get Neptune Rising on Kodi without an error.
Follow the step by step install instructions, and you can have the Neptune Rising Kodi addon working in a few minutes.
- Click the Settings icon – Click on File Manager
- Click Add Source – Select Click ‘None’ – Enter this URL exactly: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ > Click OK
- Name the source ‘Neptune’ – Click OK – Click OK again
- Navigate to the main menu – Click Add–ons – Click the Add–on Package Installer
- Click Install from zip file – Select Neptune.
- Click repository.mrfreeworld.zip Wait for the popup notification.
- Now click Install from Repository – Click MR FREEWORLD
- Click Video Add–ons – Click Neptune Rising
- Click Install.
This installation should fix Neptune Rising and find a stream available, although make sure you have the latest version of Kodi (18 Leia).
Although, you can run through these following instructions is you have errors.
- From the ‘Kodi Home Screen’ right-click on ’Neptune Rising’
- Select ’Information’ – select ’Update’ and enable ‘Auto Updates’
- Select the latest version
Fix ’No Stream Available’ using the steps below
- Select your updated Neptune Rising – Select ’Tools’ –
- Click on ’Neptune Rising: Clear Cache’
- Select ’Yes’
- Select ‘Neptune Rising: Clear Providers’ – Click on ’Yes’
- Navigate to ‘Kodi Home Screen’ –
- ‘Right Click Neptune Rising’ and select ‘Settings’
- Change ’Providers Timeout to 20’
- Select ’Playback’ from the left of the screen
- Turn Off the ’Hosters With Captchas’
- Click on ‘Library’ – turn on ’Check Movie Before Adding It’
- Click on ’OK’
The Hosters with captchas error will be fixed with these settings disabled. It is an easy fix yet needs doing in this step to make sure you have a stream available.
You also need to use this method because of the Blamos repo issue, and it no longer exists to be home to any Kodi addons at this time.
Now you could fix the Neptune rising not working issue with the updated Kodi addons repo; you can get an update on another successful Kodi addon.
Is Placenta Addon Still Working?
Now, you see how easy it can be to fix Neptune Rising Kodi issue, although things are not always as easy at this time.
If you find an error when you try to get your movies from the Placenta add-on, you can’t carry out a step like above, as this error is a bit more serious.
Currently, the addon is no longer working, and there is no solution.
Besides this, if you stick with the fix the Neptune Rising, not working problem, make sure you use a VPN service.
A VPN will change your IP address with another and prevent copyright trolls or governing bodies from watching which Kodi addons you use. You can then access your free movies and TV shows, knowing you are safe and secure. (Read more Kodi guides)