The Titan Addon is one of the most well-known Kodi addons that enables you to watch movies and TV shows and lots more in HD quality.
The Titan Kodi addon comes with various categories that comprise HD Movies, M&Ms World, Hi-Fi list, and some more recently added sections to expand your viewing experience.
In our guide, you can learn more about how to install the Kodi Titan addon and how to use it safely. (Read Elysium Not Working on Kodi)
Follow these instructions to install Titan Addon on Kodi.
- Start your Kodi box and run the Kodi program.
- Select System from the home screen of Kodi. Then click on File Manager
- Click “Add Source”
- Click None and enter this URL exactly: http://archive.org/download/titanrepo and click “Done”
- Click the Text Box underneath to name the source, type “titanrepo,” and click OK.
- Navigate back to the Kodi home screen, the back arrow on the Android Firestick device remotes.
- Click “System”
- Click “Addons” (video/music/program)
- Select “Install from zip file.”
- Select “titanrepo”
- Click repository.titan.addons-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for your “Addon Enabled” notification to the right corner of your screen.
- Click “Install from repository.”
- Now select “Titan Repository.”
- Select “Video addons.”
- Click “Titan”
- Click Install, then wait until you see the “Addon enabled notification” on the right of your screen.
- Titan Addon is installed and accessed by heading to “Video” from the Kodi home screen then “Addons.”
How Do You Install Titan Skins on Kodi?
Kodi skins like Kodi builds can completely change the way Kodi looks and works. They can change the menus, animations, and various ways to present your media library.
Titan skins change the look of Kodi to have that Netflix screen vibe. Some skins can even reduce the computing needed and make Kodu lightweight for Android devices.
Here you can learn how to install Titan Skins on Kodi 18 Leia and above. Note, it doesn’t work on Krypton or older, so you’ll need to upgrade. (Learn How to Install 123movies for Kodi)
- Run Kodi
- Head to settings (cog icon)
- Go to the File Manager
- Add the source URL exactly: https://cartmandos.github.io/repository.bingie/repository.bingie/.
- Name the source underneath: “repository.bingie”
- Navigate to Settings – Add-ons and select “Install from zip file.”
- Select the repository.bingie
- Select repository.bingie-1.0.0.zip
- Navigate to Settings – Add-ons. Select “Install from repository.”
- Select bingie repository
- Install from Bingie Repo
- Select “look and feel”
- Select “Skin”
- Select “Titan Bingie Mode” for Kodi Leia.
- Select Install
- Select “OK” on the pop-up of dependencies
It will install, and you can select yes to change to the new skin.
How Do I Install TV Addons on Kodi?
Here are the steps to get the best TV shows without using a third-party add-on. You can find this in the official Kodi repository.
- Open Kodi, then click Add-ons.
- In the left-hand corner, click the open box icon
- Select Install from the repository in the list
- Click “Video Add-ons”
- Please select the channel you want from the list and select it
- Click Install and wait for the pop-up confirmation
- Navigate to the home screen
- Find the channel and start to watch
How Do I Install Exodus Addons on Kodi?
Here are the steps to install Exodus. It is broken into three to make installation easier to follow. (Read This Content Isn’t Available Right Now)
Step #1 Prepare Kodi for Add-on Installation
Exodus Redux Kodi add-on isn’t available from the official Kodi Add-on repository as it is a third-party add-on. You need to enable Unknown Sources, which is disabled by default for security.
- Start Kodi
- Once on the main screen, select “Settings” in the top left screen corner
- Navigate to System Settings (This is a system in Kodi 18 Leia)
- Click to highlight Add-ons on the left
- On the right, toggle Unknown Sources to enable
- When you see the warning message, click Yes to accept
Step #2 Install Exodus Redux Repo
- Navigate to Kodi home-screen.
- Open Settings
- Open File manager
- Open Add source
- Click where it says <None>
- Enter the following URL exactly: https://i-a-c.github.io
- Click OK to proceed
- Put your cursor in the media source box to name the source. Name the source “redux” and click OK.
- Navigate to Kodi home screen, then click Add-ons
- Open Package Installer browser (open-box icon) in the top left
- Select install from zip file
- Click “Redux” from your list
- Next, select the zip file repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip.
- Wait for the pop-up box for Exodus Kodi addon Repo installation on the right.
Now you can follow the last follow-on steps to install the Exodus Kodi add-on.
Step #3 Install Exodus on Kodi Add-on
- Click install from repository
- Open the Exodus Redux Repo
- Click to Open Video add-ons
- Select Exodus Redux
- Click the Install button
- Please wait for the pop-up installation box to confirm it was installed successfully.
How Do I Install Apollo on Kodi?
- Select System
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Click on “None”
- Enter the following URL exactly: http://repo.apollogroup.tv/ and select OK
- Click below to name the source, type “apollo repo,” and select OK
- Click on the OK button
- Navigate to the Home screen
- Select Add-ons – Add-on browser
- Select Install from zip file
- Select “apollo repo.”
- Select repository.apollo/
- Select repository.apollo-*.*.*.zip
- Wait for the repository enabled notification message
- Select Install from repository
- Select Apollo Group Repo
- Select Video add-ons, then Apollo Group.
- Select Install
- Wait for the addon installed notification message
- Head to the Home screen
- Select Videos
- Select Video add-ons to show the list
Whether you use from above, even if it is Titan Skins, you’ll need to install a VPN for full protection when using Kodi. A VPN will take your IP address and change it with that of a server in another location. (Learn How to Install Movierulz on Kodi)
By doing this, no one can see what you access with any of these Kodi add-ons. With so much interest in users using Kodi and third-party add-ons, it is advisable to remain hidden using a VPN.
Besides this, you can download, making it much harder for hackers and malware to find their way to your computing device. A VPN is the best way to stay safe when online, besides making you invisible when using Kodi. (Read Could Not Connect To Repository Exodus)