This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Epix Kodi Build. Epix is an impressive Kodi Build located in the cMaN Repository, which contains other quality builds like Movie Time and the cMaN Build.
Some of the best features of the Epix build include the simple interface, video addons, category selection, content, and more.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Epix Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the Epix Kodi Build on your Kodi device. For this example, we are using an Amazon Firestick 4k.
How To Install Epix Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “cman” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
Click Install from zip file
Click “cman” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
Click the zip file URL – repository.cMaNWizard.zip
Wait for the “cMaN’s Wizard Repository” message to appear
Click Install from Repository
Click cMaN’s Wizard Repository
Click Program add-ons
Click cMaN Wizard
Wait for cMaN Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
Click Not Used or the back button on your remote
Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
Click Program Addons
Choose cMaN Wizard
Scroll down and choose Epix
Click Fresh Install
Wait for the Epix Kodi Build to install
Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
That’s it! The Epix Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Epix Kodi build.
- Hover over the System category within the menu.
- Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select ResolveURL.
- Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid heading.
- This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
- Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
- Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
- Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
- You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
That’s it! You have integrated Real-Debrid within the Epix build.
Epix Build Features and Components
The Epix build features an impressive interface that allows for smooth navigation. There are also solid categories to choose from.
Epix features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV, Kids, Free, Sports, and System.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Epix build include The Crew, Asgard, Seren, Shadow, YouTube, and others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
For more impressive builds like Epix, be sure to bookmark our updated list of Best Kodi Builds.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Epix is a great build that works well on popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Epix Kodi Build a try today!
For more information on the developers, we suggest following their Twitter Account or other social media profiles.
Epix Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Epix Kodi Build?
Epix is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, System, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What‘s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.