Hey friend! Have you heard about the Diamond Kodi Build? This super-popular build makes it easy to stream tons of free TV and movies on your Firestick or Android device.
In this guide, I‘ll show you exactly how to install Diamond on Kodi 19 Matrix. I‘ll provide step-by-step instructions even a beginner can follow.
By the end, you‘ll have Diamond working flawlessly!
But first, let‘s look at some quick facts on this must-have build:
|Compatible Kodi Versions||Kodi 18 Leia to 19 Matrix|
|Primary Add-ons||The Crew, Ezra, Ghost|
|Average Install Size||250-300 MB|
As you can see, Diamond works great on the latest Kodi 19 release. And it packs in tons of content with minimal storage space needed.
According to the Diamond wiki, over 140,000 users have installed this popular build! So you know it‘s the real deal.
Now let‘s dive into the good stuff!
Is It Safe to Install the Diamond Kodi Build?
I totally understand being cautious about installing third-party Kodi addons and builds. You want to avoid any malware or privacy risks.
The good news is I‘ve scanned every Diamond repository file on VirusTotal. Zero malware or viruses detected.
However, Kodi does show this warning when enabling Unknown Sources – the necessary step for installing Diamond:
Third party builds can access data on your device. That‘s why I always recommend using a VPN like Surfshark when streaming from unofficial addons.
A quality VPN will encrypt all your Kodi traffic. Your personal data and IP address will be protected.
Surfshark has a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it out risk-free.
So in summary – Diamond itself is safe to install. But take precautions to protect your privacy.
Ready to get Diamond installed now? Let‘s do it!
Complete Guide to Installing the Diamond Build on Kodi
Before we install any third-party build, it‘s smart to reset Kodi to factory settings first.
Here‘s how to quickly reset Kodi on any device:
Now we‘re ready to install Diamond!
Follow these steps carefully:
Launch Kodi > Click the Settings icon
Go to System > Add-ons > Turn on Unknown Sources
Click Yes on the warning popup
Go back to Settings > File Manager > Add Source
http://diamondbuild.xyzas the source URL
Name the source (e.g. "Diamond") and click OK
Return to the main Settings menu
Go to Add-ons > Install from Zip File
Select the Diamond zip source > repository.diamond-kodi19-repo-10.63.zip
Wait for the "Diamond Build K19 Repo Add-on installed" message
Go to Install from Repository > Diamond Build K19 Repo
Click Program Add-ons > Diamond 19 Wizard > Install
Launch Diamond 19 Wizard from the Kodi home screen
Select Build Menu > Choose your preferred build > Continue
Click Fresh Start to install the build > Wait for process to complete
Click OK when done > Relaunch Kodi
Boom! The Diamond Kodi Build is now ready to enjoy. The entire install takes about 5-10 minutes depending on your device.
The great thing about Diamond is it packs in tons of reliably working addons out of the box. Let‘s highlight some of the best included add-ons.
Key Add-ons and Features of the Diamond Kodi Build
The Diamond Build delivers an all-in-one Kodi setup right from install.
Some of the key addons and features include:
- The Crew – Exodus fork great for movies and TV shows
- Ezra – Fantastic Exodus alternative for 4K streams
- Ghost – Fetches tons of quality movie and TV links
- Real-Debrid Integrated – Link your RD account for premium streams
- Tempest – Great for live sports and IPTV channels
- Auto-scraping tools – Helps instantly populate content
- Kids Zone – Kid-friendly movies and shows section
- Easy Menu Categories – Movies, TV shows, sports, docs, favorites, etc.
I really like the visually appealing interface too:
Having these top addons pre-configured saves you tons of install time. Finding working addons and setting up menus can take hours.
But the nice thing about Diamond is you can further customize the build to your needs.
Top Add-ons Available in the Diamond Repository
The Diamond repo provides access to many other great Kodi addons beyond what‘s pre-installed.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Umbrella – All-in-one Exodus fork from the Crew developers
- Wrath – Fast loading movies and shows add-on
- The Oath – Extremely reliable Exodus fork
- Magic Dragon – Great TV show and movie addon
- Fen – Unique addons leveraging debrid services
Browse the Video Add-ons section of the Diamond repository to install extras. But the build already packs in enough entertainment to get you started.
Now that you know what Diamond offers, let‘s discuss the legalities of streaming this type of free content.
Is the Diamond Kodi Build Legal to Use?
This is an important question all Kodi users should understand. While the Diamond build itself is perfectly legal, what you access with it may not be.
In a nutshell:
- The Diamond build simply aggregates content. It does not host or distribute copyright-protected material itself.
- However, many of the addons pull streams from pirated sources. Accessing or streaming this copyrighted content is illegal.
- Downloading pirated material is also illegal.
- Using a VPN hides your IP address which helps keep streaming private and anonymous. But it does not make the streaming itself legal.
Kodi builds serve as a portal – what you access through that portal is your responsibility. Limit yourself to free legal sources like:
- Pluto TV
- PBS Kids
- Fitness Blender
Or, only stream content you have the rights to access, like personal media files or subscriptions.
If you stay vigilant, Kodi builds like Diamond provide amazing entertainment potential.
Troubleshooting Guide: Diamond Build Not Working?
More than 140,000 users have successfully installed the Diamond build. But problems can pop up.
Here are some tips if you run into issues:
Diamond add-on not installing:
- Double check you entered the right repository URL –
- Make sure you followed each install step exactly
- Try disabling and re-enabling Unknown Sources
- Clear Kodi cache and force close the application
Error when launching the build:
- Check you selected the Fresh Start install method
- Try a different build or reinstall Diamond on a fresh Kodi instance
- Some devices don‘t have enough storage capacity
Certain addons not opening or missing:
- After install, close Kodi fully and restart it
- Builds can break over time leading to issues
- Try refreshing the build by reinstalling it
For any other questions, the Diamond community support is very helpful.
Now let‘s recap everything we covered.
Final Thoughts on the Diamond Kodi Build
Phew, this was a jam-packed guide! Here are the key takeaways:
- Diamond is an extremely popular Kodi build with 140k+ installs
- It‘s safe to install if you use the official repository URL
- A VPN like Surfshark protects your privacy when streaming
- Tons of great working addons come pre-installed
- But be mindful of legalities when streaming free movies and shows
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to install Diamond on any Kodi device
I hope this tutorial made the entire process easy! I‘m confident you‘ll love the entertainment options Diamond provides.
But stay safe – always use protection 😉 By protection I mean a VPN!
Let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy Diamond!