Pandemics, mass influenza cases, border crossing contagion – buzzwords like these pop up in the media every day. As regards business continuity, the question arises: Is your company really prepared to effectively continue operations in emergency situations?
In 2007, a study performed by the corporate consulting firm Mercer concluded that less than half of the world's major corporations have an emergency plan and only 17% have a planned crisis management budget.
But, how do you prepare your company for the event of a pandemic? How do you ensure business continuity when most of your employees cannot come to the office?
With the remote access solutions from HOB you are equipped to meet any emergency.
Advantages for your Enterprise
- Place- and platform-independent operations. Access via browser to all business-relevant data and applications.
- Secure remote access via browser to all business-relevant data and applications in your company network
- No configuration costs and minimal administration costs, as no software need be installed on the client machines.
- Secure remote access to your company's web server (Intranet, etc.). Access rights can be configured in detail.
- High availability and fail safety for the system through the clustering options
- Ensures business continuity even in emergency situations.