Superior Remote Access Solutions at RSA Conference 2017
HOB To Feature Demos of Signature Remote Access Solutions, Hourly Presentations, a Proprietary SSL Module and the all new HOB Web Server Gate.
At this year’s RSA Conference, HOB will be presenting the latest remote access innovations. The conference will take place from February 13 to 17 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
You will find our experts and exciting live demos at booth # 3101 in the North Expo. Visit our booth and join our hourly presentation “Remote Access Challenges and How to Solve Them” for your chance to win an Apple iPad Pro. We’re looking forward to welcome you at our booth and talking about the latest innovations and trends in Cyber Security.
Be our guest at the RSA Conference 2017 and take advantage of our free RSA Expo Pass Code:
HOB highlights at RSA 2017:
- Security Evangelist Armin Graefe to “Unveil an SSL VPN Technology Milestone” on Wednesday February 15th at 10:20 AM in the Briefing Center
- HOB to present the all new HOB Web Server Gate. Learn everything about the unique and brand new “Split-Gateway Design,” which lets us translate web applications more reliably, faster and more securely.
- Live demos of the latest version of our secure remote access suite HOB RD VPN and our performant RDP client HOB Link JWT.
- Learn how to make your Apache Web Server more secure by using our own SSL implementation, HOB-SSL
- Experience our Enterprise Mobility solutions
Looking to schedule a personal meeting with one of our sales reps, developers or security evangelist? We’re happy to get in touch with you. Just leave us your contact details.